Monday - eating out
We have family in town and so we're going to Lark Burger, where Monday kids eat free. Yey...no cooking!
The cool part is that they have the amazing gourmet burgers in gluten free!!! This is what I am gonna have.
Source: larkburger.com via Iuliana on Pinterest
Tuesday
Source: myrecipes.com via Iuliana on Pinterest
Wednesday - Polenta with Italian Vegetables
Source: eatbetteramerica.com via Iuliana on Pinterest
Thursday - Mexican Lasagna
Source: thismamacooks.com via Iuliana on Pinterest
Friday - Homemade Pizza Night
Saturday - Leftovers
Sunday - Easy Hash brown Frittata
Source: hip2thrift.blogspot.com via Iuliana on Pinterest
I am so bad at sticking to menus, but at least now I have it on the blog for everyone to see and keep me accountable. Public humiliation is not on my list of blogging success.
Are you cooking anythingeasy fun this week?
Hugs,
I am so bad at sticking to menus, but at least now I have it on the blog for everyone to see and keep me accountable. Public humiliation is not on my list of blogging success.
Are you cooking anything
Hugs,
Pin It





.jpg)


0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make my day