There are so many cool ways to use chalk board paint. Today I worked on a project that involved this awesome paint and it looks awesome. While I am working on pictures and a tutorial, enjoy this list of ideas I've put together using my beloved Pinterest.
Chalk board wall decal!
Source: myidealhome.tumblr.com via Iuliana on Pinterest
Chalk board paint on the inside of drawers for labeling
Source: amazon.com via Iuliana on Pinterest
Source: abowlfulloflemons.blogspot.com via Iuliana on Pinterest
Cute magnetic chalk board with vintage frame.
Source: ohhellofriendblog.com via Iuliana on Pinterest
Cork board, chalk board, frame & magnetic board!
Source: catchmyparty.com via Iuliana on Pinterest
Old window, chalk board, jars, flowers and pictures ALL in ONE!
Source: mmscrapshoppe.blogspot.com via Iuliana on Pinterest
Would you like to see similar projects? Please considering following or subscribing
to my blog by clicking on one of the icons below:




.jpg)


0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make my day