So, to thank all my facebook fans and blog followers, I have a GIVEAWAY for you guys. This perfect is perfect to spruce up any outfit, especially now for the holidays. Give it as a Christmas or keep for yourself.
To enter, you must follow this blog and leave a comment to this post.
Additional entries:
- Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment here. (one entry)
- Follow me on Pinterest and leave a comment here. (one entry)
- If you are not a fan on facebook, Like me on my page and leave a comment here. (one entry)
Giveaway ends on Monday, December 11th*. 2011 at 11:59 p.m. CST. The winner will be chosen using Random.org and will be announced on Tuesday the 12th of December. Guaranteed shipping before Christmas!
* I am extending the giveaway till the end of the week because of very few entries.
Pin It





.jpg)


I'm totally following your blog! Gorgeous necklace! :D
ReplyDeleteAlso following on pinterest :)
ReplyDeleteI just signed up to follow your blog, don't know why I wasn't before!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on pinterest. :)
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter, as of this morning when I signed up for twitter. :)
ReplyDeletewoo hoo!! thanks for a giveaway! :)
ReplyDeletepsst!...I follow you on pinterest ;)
ReplyDeleteoh yeah, and I like you on facebook. (and in person)
ReplyDeleteIuliana, you are awesome! You are very talented and I love all your stuff.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower on Facebook! Thanks for doing the giveaway! Love the necklace!
ReplyDeleteI'm a blog follower! The necklace is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI now follow you on pinterest!
ReplyDelete