Easter recap

Monday, March 25, 2013


I love the Easter season, because of what this holiday means, and what it does in terms of bringing families together.


So for this Easter we were able to spend it with close friends and family. I am grateful to have a wonderful family and especially for the amazing sacrifice of the Son of God and the Atonement he performer for us

As far Easter decor for this year, I went with a simple spring mantle and just a few words on a chalkboard.


I love to keep it simple, but this year it was mostly because I couldn't find my Easter Decor box anywhere in storage, and didn't want to spend any money to decorate. It was enough to spend on the candy for treats and eggs. Speaking of treats, my daughter wanted to give some to her friends for Easter, so she participated in filling these up.


I got the little baskets in the dollar section at Target; they came in a pack of six, and with two packs, we were all set. We added a bit of paper grass and topped it with candy. My daughter absolutely loved making these and stayed focus on filling the baskets and not eating the candy in the process.


Although easter egg hunts and bunnies are not a tradition I grew up with, I am happy to report that it was a lot of fun to watch my little girl enjoy these activities. 


 I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and lots of hugs,

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love your mantel! Not sure how I missed this post but I know first hand that your easter treats were awesome! Thanks miss Abby!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day