I met MissMustardSeed

Saturday, December 8, 2012


Miss Mustard Seed's Creative BlogI am so excited to report that I was able to meet MissMustardSeed herself today. So honored! She is beyond cool. She was here in CO (about 2 hours away from where I live) promoting her new book, Inspired You, and doing some seminars about her line of milk paint. I wasn't able to attend any of the classes, but did make it just in the nick of time, before she left for the airport, to buy a book and have her sign it.


Marian is so delightful and although we talked only for a minute, as there was a line of people waiting to have their books signed, I am still happy I went. Her blog is one of the first I started following and she's been my blogging hero ever since...and to meet her in person was an awesome treat. I did manage to give her my card, so hopefully she'll be able to sop by my little blogging corner some day.


I couldn't resist, so before heading home, I stayed in my car and read some of her book. It is so awesome. Can't wait to read more of it. I highly recommend it, and the price is affordable, even for a poor cheap person like me.

So excited,
Iuliana
I don't meet celebrity bloggers very often,
 but I do have my own awesome projects that I share here,
so please consider following or subscribing 
to my blog by clicking on one of the icons below:
facebooktwitter
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. What the heck?! And you didn't invite me?????? I GUESS we can still be friends.....No really, how exciting! I am happy for you and the picture is awesome! I love Miss Mustard Seed, aka Marian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry. It was so last minute. I didn't think you would have the time, especially on a Saturday, what with your six kids and all. So sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, please don't feel bad, it was all in jest! Seriously! You are right Saturday's are crazy for me, and I will ALWAY's be your friend!

      Delete

Your comments make my day