Guest Posting at Babblings and More

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My dear Hip2Thrift readers, today you can find me over at Babblings and More sharing a quick last minute Christmas Craft -  Peppermint Wreath.


Make sure your stop by Babblings and More and check out my tutorial and the awesome blog that it is.

Are you ready for Christmas? I still have a ton of things to do on my list, but feel pretty good about keeping it simple this year.

Hugs and Merry Christmas,
Iuliana
Would you like to see similar projects? Please consider following or subscribing 
to my blog by clicking on one of the icons below:
facebooktwitter
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Great guest post, you just led me to discover a friend from Arizona! I didn't know Brooke from Babblings and More was blogging, how fun!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day