Give Thanks Burlap Banner

Monday, November 19, 2012

Here's a last minute Thanksgiving project for you - it is simple and very easy to make. I had some burlap I found at a garage sale last year, so I decided it would look cute to be used for a Thanksgiving mantle banner.



All I did was cut the burlap and stencil the letters with black acrylic paint. 
I attached them all with some twine.



I hope you all are able to thank the people you love for their love, and most of all God for His love. I thank you for your encouragement and support on my little blogging journey.

Hugs,
Iuliana
Would you like to see similar projects? Please consider following or subscribing 
to my blog by clicking on one of the icons below:
facebooktwitter


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Super duper cute! I should do a banner for my fireplace... Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mindi. You should make one for Christmas and if you want burlap, I still have a ton left that you can use.

      Delete
  2. Really cute. Come link it up. http://www.finecraftguild.com/diy-crafts-party-41/ Happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, I am heading to the linky right now. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Angela. I enjoy looking at your painting every time you post a new one. You are one talented woman. I should totally feature your blog/shop here on my blog. Maybe you wanna do a guest post?

      Delete
  4. Love your mantle. If you get a chance, please link up to my link party: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/11/sunday-linky-36.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day