12 awesome Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipes

Sunday, November 18, 2012


I am not a leftovers person - just don't like it and if we do have any, hubby is the one that will eat eat. Now, if I can take those leftovers, tweak a bit and turn it in a new dish - I am all in. So, this is a list of dishes that sounded good to me for the Thanksgiving Leftovers.






Thanksgiving Turkey Cake
Mason Jar Leftovers

Open Face Turkey Sandwich

Frittata 

Freeze Leftover Mashed Potatoes

I hope you all have a wonderful week filled with thanksgiving and service. 

Hugs,
Iuliana






Check back this week for some awesome Christmas projects? Please consider following or subscribing 
to my blog by clicking on one of the icons below:
facebooktwitter


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love those mason jar leftovers! What a terrific idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turkey cake. Fabulous:) Pinned this post! Following your page now. Follow me too at www.sewsweetvintage.com I posted "dolled up" to whimsy wed:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day