Falling in love with Trees

Monday, October 8, 2012

Trees
I think I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree.
A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
Against the earth’s sweet flowing breast,
A tree that looks at God all day,
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;
A tree that may in summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair;
Upon whose bosom snow has lain;
who intimately live with rain.
Poem’s are made by folks like me,
But only God can make a tree.
                                           Joyce Kilmer (1886-1918)













                                                                    Source: google.com via Tanya on Pinterest

Enjoy Fall,
Iuliana
Let's keep in touch:)
facebooktwitter
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful autumn, beautiful colors, Love it ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vai ce bine ca cineva de acasa se uita la blogul meu:)Eu il citesc pe-a; tau intotdeauna.

      Delete
  2. Your way cute pumpkins have gotten rave reviews at my house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey...rave reviews sounds great to me! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I want to walk down this road....no, I want to dance!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day