Write about the cabin in the mountains {Day 8} 30 Days to Finding your Blogging Voice

Friday, September 14, 2012

Pin It

It is Day 8 of the 'Find your Blogging Voice' Challenge. For more details on how to participate, as well as to catch up on missed days, please go here and consider joining us.


Here's mine:
Write about the cabin the mountains.

My car is having a hard time with this unpaved road, but the thought of the little cabin surrounded by nothing but trees and mountains, is helping me persevere in pushing my civic to the top. When I finally arrive at the destination, it is even better than how I imagined it. The present is always more rich and colorful, not to mention the calming sound of the wind, the beautiful echoes of a bird's song...and yes...even the flies and bugs are adding to the magnificence of the moment. No matter how much I attempt to capture this moment with my camera, it just fails to do so. Lucky I remember what it was like. Or do I?
________________________________________________________________________________

I know that my writing sucks, especially when it comes to creative writing. But, this is the exact reason why I am doing this Writing series. It's your turn - Write about the cabin in the mountains.

  I know it seems like a weird thing to write about. But just write, even if it seems silly. By the end of the 30 days, after writing about such random stuff, you'll feel like you can tackle 
any writing on your blog.

Miss a day? No worries! Here you can find the rest of the ways we've been working on.


Please do Pin this image, so more people can participate and get their blog writing into full gear.

Pin It


Happy Blogging and Hugs,
Iuliana  






Pin It

Do you want to make sure you do all the prompts to find your blogging voice? 
Please consider following or subscribing 
                   to my blog by clicking on one of the icons below:
                                                            facebooktwitter

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, it makes me want to be lost in nature, go hiking, or my childhood cabin....your writing it great!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day