What's under your bed, real or imagined? {Day 7} 30 Days to Finding your Blogging Voice

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pin It

It is Day 7 of the 'Find your Blogging Voice' Challenge.
 For more details on how to participate, as well as to catch up on missed days,
please go here and consider joining us.


Here's mine:

What's under your bed, real or imagined? We live in a small apartment and so the space under our bed is used for storage. We have those vacuum bags that you fill with stuff and then get the air out with a vacuum and then the bag and its contents shrink. They are filled with our winter clothes, as well as extra pillows and a comforter.

I imagine it is also a very welcoming space for dust bunnies. It is a carpeted room and I don't really vacuum under the bed because it is filled with bags and bins. Is that gross? Am I supposed to take stuff out to vacuum regularly? Oh...I hope not. Also, that space houses stuff that our daughter hides so she can find later. You know...things like bottles, and boxes, and used tissues, pennies, and playdough....the usual toddler treasures.
____________________________________________________________________________

It is now your turn. Practice your writing with this fun little random prompt. Again, you may post your prompt in the comments, or on your blog with my button, and then put your link in the comments. I promise I will do my best to read them all.

Please go here for more information on our Writing Challenge as well as for 
days we have written thus far.
Hugs,
Iuliana
Do you want to make sure you do all the prompts to find your blogging voice? 
Please consider following or subscribing 
to my blog by clicking on one of the icons below:
facebooktwitter
Pin It
Pin It

0 awesome comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day