What is your favorite thing to reuse? {Day 6} 30 Days to Finding your Blogging Voice

Monday, September 3, 2012

Pin It

It is Day 6 of the 'Find your Blogging Voice' Challenge. For more details on how to participate, as well as to catch up on missed days, please go here and consider joining us.



Here's mine:
What is your favorite thing to reuse?
I have to say that I am an office supplies junkie and that I have always been. I remember when I was growing up and asked what I wanted for my birthday or for Christmas, the answer would be related to office supplies - a set of glitter gel pens, or cute little sticky notes in the shape of a flower, or an English dictionary, etc.

So when it comes to my favorite thing to reuse, I'd say it's office supplies related. Shocker, huh? Sometimes when I get a gift, I may be a little too excited for the bag that it came in. Even department store bags may make it into my craft stash. What's that? It says Nordstrom on it? No worries, a cute little paper flower, or some ribbon and it is a brand 'new' adorable gift bag.

Or do you ever buy something that comes in an especially sturdy box, or some sort of case.
Yep, you guessed it. I reuse those too.
________________________________________________________________________________

Now it's your turn.  What is your favorite thing to reuse?

Miss a day? No worries! Here you can find the rest of the ways we've been working on.


Please do Pin this image, so more people can participate and get their blog writing into full gear.

Pin It


Hope you're enjoying Labor Day and Hugs,
Iuliana  






Pin It

Do you want to make sure you do all the prompts to find your blogging voice? 
Please consider following or subscribing 
                   to my blog by clicking on one of the icons below:
                                                            facebooktwitter

Pin It

0 awesome comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day