Sun Day

Sunday, September 2, 2012

You may have gathered that I love color and patterns. Have you seen these gorgeous things? Ah ...beautiful dinnerware, perfect for a Sun Day dinner.

Doesn't it just inspire you to cook something nice? That's it!!! I got it...I  now can use the lack of these beauties as an excuse for not cooking. Yey. I know what I want for Christmas.

Have a wonderful Sun Day,
Iuliana
Pin It
 Please consider following or subscribing 
to my blog by clicking on one of the icons below:
facebooktwitter
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love how you constantly lengthen my Christmas list :) I've nominated you for a 7 things about me award :) can't wait to hear what you share! check it out here! http://pinbusting.blogspot.com/2012/09/7-things-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day