Guest Post from Rae Gun Ramblings

Monday, September 24, 2012

It's Monday again and I hope y'all had a great weekend (it's really lame that I, being European and all, am trying to pull off a bit of Southern charm on you. Oh well.)

Today I have a special post for you guys! This is the first guest post here on Hip2Thrift and I am just so delighted that Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings is hanging out with us today.


Hi, I'm Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings.

I blog about all things crafty, tasty, pretty and just plain life. I am a book lover, my favorites are young adult fiction like Harry Potter and The Hunger Games. I am married to a crazy talented musician and I make handmade baby and toddler clothing for my Rae Gun Etsy shop all day and all night haha.  I would love you to stop by my blog and shop and say hi and also share some of your own at my What We Wore, Read, and Made Wednesdays Link party.

I'm honored that Iuliana invited me to share some of my favorite posts with you all. So without delay here are 5 of my favorite pots. Above is a picture of our family's costumes from last year. My nieces, husband and I were Mary Poppins characters. I had so fun making the costumes. In fact I'm having a Handmade Halloween Series on my blog with tips, inspirations and giveaways from some awesome bloggers to help any of you that may be making your families costumes this year.


Next is my Gryffindor Jacket where I share a tutorial on how to do freezer paper screen printing. If you have never tried it you must it will change your crafting life!


I was obsessed with making cheesecake a couple years ago and during my craze hacked Cheesecake Factory's White Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake recipe. I tell you it's pretty stinking close.


I love reading and one of the reason I adore YA books is because they really challenge the reader to think. Earlier this month I shared 10 YA books that really challenged my thinking. They are awesome for kids of all ages and definitely had me grappling with some serious ideas.


And finally because we eat this a few times of month my Taco Mac and Cheese recipe. It's quick easy and totally hits the spot.

I hope you'll stop by and say hi. Thanks for having me Iuliana!



____________________________________
Iuliana here: isn't Marissa so cute? Love her! Make sure you visit her awesome blog and share some love! Thank you Marissa for such a cute guest post.

Stay tuned everyone, I have some pretty awesome projects to share with you this week!

Hugs,
Iuliana
 Please consider following or subscribing 
to my blog by clicking on one of the icons below:
facebooktwitter
Pin It

0 awesome comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day