Disclaimer

Saturday, September 1, 2012

This is more for necessity than for fun, but I still have to do it.

This policy is valid from 17 September 2012
  •  Hip2Thrift is a personal blog written and edited by me, Iuliana Blakely. I'm no expert - just a person enjoying the learning process and sharing it along the way. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
  • The various ideas and tutorials on Hip2Thrift are not error proof and usually full of anecdotes about the mistakes I made along the way.  Safety should always be your #1 priority, so please take extra precautions and do the proper research before starting any project on your own.  Checking with your local utility authorities, homeowner's association rules, etc. is always advised and Hip2Thrift (and it's writer) cannot be held responsible for your personal safety or the outcome of your home improvement undertakings.  If you’re injured attempting something you’ve seen on this site, or if a project doesn’t quite yield the results that you expected after following my tutorials, Hip2Thrift is in no way liable.


  • Hip2Thrify reserves the right to move, replace, or delete images or content without prior disclosure
  • The statements and opinions found on this site are 100% mine, and they are never intended to offend or attack any group or individual. 
  • Any freebies that I receive, products or services provided at a discounted rate, or giveaways that I host are fully disclosed as such.  I have a personal interest in the integrity of this site, so I make every effort to disclose free product or sponsorship so that you always know that the review or opinion provided is 100% mine, both positive and negative.
  • In selecting sponsorship, I try to select only those related to the content that you'll find on this site and that which will appeal to my readers (i.e. home improvement, crafting, etc).  However, I have no way of pre-screening each item that you may discover through this site.  Purchases made through these linked affiliates must be handled between you and that vendor or company.
  • All advertising will be identified as paid advertisements.
  •  The owner of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner's. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
  •  This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
There you have it. Now that this formality is out of the way, I hope you stay and enjoy my blog!
Iuliana

Pin It