What do you wish grew on trees? {Day 4} 30 Days to Finding your Blogging Voice

Monday, August 27, 2012


Pin It

It is Day 4 of the 'Find your Blogging Voice' Challenge. For more details on how to participate, as well as to catch up on missed days, please go here and consider joining us.



Here's mine:
What do you wish grew on trees? I wonder if the phrase 'money doesn't grow on trees' came into existence because people wish  it did. In any case it doesn't no matter how much I wish it did. In the same time if money grew on trees, it would probably not be worth much. There would be serious inflation and gold would probably go back to being the payment option of choice. So If I had to go to Michaels or Hobby Lobby, I would have to haul a big bag of gold with me, and I am not picturing that to be an easy task. Oh and what if I needed to get some gold from he ATM? Seriously incontinent, especially at Drive Thru ATMs.

But what do I wish grew on trees instead? There are some things that would never cause inflation, or surplus or loss of worth and value. I am thinking it would be awesome if compassion/kindness grew on trees. There can never be too much of that in the world. I know I need to work on this myself - developing and expressing more of it that is. There aren't many things that compassion can't fix or empower. I may not be able to help a homeless person find a home with some compassionate service, but I imagine some of my love, and your love and everyone that could just go pick it off a tree, would really empower someone anyone. Before I go into too much detail about this complex topic, I should just finish now with some words of encouragement and say that there are sources of compassion that we can choose to use and I resolve to do better with tapping into those compassion and love filled reservoirs.
________________________________________________________________________________

Now it's your turn.  What do you wish grew on trees? Maybe I should've written about chocolate, ooh...ooh...I got it...I wish Nutella Jars grew on trees. What about you?

  I know it's weird, but trust me, by the end of the 30 days, after writing about such random stuff, you'll feel like you can tackle any writing on your blog.

Miss a day? No worries! Here you can find the rest of the ways we've been working on.

Please do Pin this image, so more people can participate and get their blog writing into full gear.

Pin It


Big squishy hugs for you and have an awesome week,
Iuliana 






Pin It

Do you want to make sure you do all the prompts to find your blogging voice? 
Please consider following or subscribing 
                   to my blog by clicking on one of the icons below:
                                                            facebooktwitter
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Here's my day 4 response: http://birddroppings2.blogspot.com/2012/09/day-4-trees.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day