Weekly Feature {The Ironstone Nest}

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Today's feature is a realistic kitchen transformation that left me drooling over my keyboard. I am not sure I even want to show you the Before, because I am afraid to cause bad dreams to any of my lovely readers. 

I love the subway tile, the beautiful white cabinets, the chalkboard wall, the vintage accessories, and of course the ironstone. See more details about the transformation 
on Laura's blog The Ironstone Nest (cute blog name, right?)
Here's the gorgeous After

If you don't wanna wake up during the night having had a nightmare about an ugly kitchen haunting you, then don't look at the Before picture below.


 Is it even the same kitchen?! It's almost as if they actually put an extra window,
 because the Before sure looks dark. I hope you enjoy today's feature. 
Head on over to The Ironstone Nest and 
show some comment love.

Hugs,
Iuliana
Pin It
Would you like to see similar projects? Please consider following or subscribing 
to my blog by clicking on one of the icons below:
facebooktwitter
Pin It

0 awesome comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day