Menu Plan Monday {Aug 13 -Aug 19}

Sunday, August 12, 2012

I have been in Chicago visiting dear friends and family and haven't been in charge of menus, or grocery shopping. That in and of itself is vacation to me. I did have to make a ton of freezer crockpot meals so that my husband who stayed home wouldn't die of hunger or of fast food overdose.

I am now back to my menu making wife and so here' the tentative menu for this week.

Monday
Slow cooker Fajitas
                                           Source: tasteofhome.com via Iuliana on Pinterest


Tuesday

Mediterranean Chicken Casserole

                                              Source: campbellskitchen.com via Iuliana on Pinterest


Wednesday
Garlic-Rubbed Grilled Cheese with Bacon and Tomatoes

It will be a busy day with cousins, so I need to make something fast and light.

                            Source: traceysculinaryadventures.blogspot.com via Iuliana on Pinterest


Thursday
Mexican Lasagna 

                                  Source: sugarandspice-celeste.blogspot.com via Iuliana on Pinterest


Friday
After work my husband and his brother will be driving to Utah for their uncle's funeral. Food wise, I will probably make them some sandwiches for the road.

Saturday and Sunday

I really don't like to cook for myself, and my two year old never really eats what we eat, so it will be mac and cheese, and other things like that all weekend.

Iuliana
Pin It
I plan my menu every week, so if you want to keep up and get some inspiration for your menus, as well as lots of thrifty diy projects, please consider following or subscribing 
to my blog by clicking on one of the icons below:
facebooktwitter
Pin It

0 awesome comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day