Instagram love

Saturday, August 4, 2012

I got Instagram on my android phone as soon as it was released for Android, but never really used it. A friend of mine came over tonight with her iPhone and turquoise Otter box (seriously...can it get better than that?!) and got me to look into Instagram more, which is what I am doing now. So, here are some pics I took from the last couple of weeks. Not to worry...there are very few pics.



I am hoping now I will take more pictures of my child, especially when I don't haul my camera around, which is often.

Hugs,
Iuliana
Pin It
Please considering following or subscribing 
to my blog by clicking on one of the icons below:
facebooktwitter
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love instagram too! Are you taking part in the photo a day challenge for August? It's so much fun!

    If you have a minute to spare I'd love it if you could pop by and visit me at my blog and perhaps you could even link up your post to my weekly Say G'day Linky party!

    Best wishes for a lovely weekend,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day