Gallery Wall anyone?

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Today I have gallery walls on the brain! I have an empty wall in my family room that is in need of something. It's not a huge space, but it's definitely lacking pizazz! I've been thinking of arranging some mismatch picture frames there, but I just haven't got around to it yet. Here are a few that caught my eye!

source

source


I just might get inspired to try one sometime soon!

                                                Source: thedailydigi.com via Iuliana on Pinterest



                                             Source: theinspiredroom.net via Iuliana on Pinterest


Pin It

Hugs,
Iuliana






Would you like to see similar projects? Please considering following or subscribing 
to my blog by clicking on one of the icons below:
facebooktwitter
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I think the first and last ones are my favorites. And they are so different! I have a big blank wall in my hallway, I think this could help me find the solution. Thanks for the help! Happy to be following! Stop by and say Hi sometime!
    http://www.feathersandsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day