Featured on Positively Splendid

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Positively Splendid


I think Positively Splendid was one of the first (if not the first) diy blogs I have started following and has been an inspiration ever since. Well, today one of my projects was the most viewed in last week's Saturday Seven Link Party. Seriously....the most viewed? How awesome is that?

I know it may not mean much to some, but it sure does to me, and I just wanted to share with you that little moment of joy.

On a less famous note, I got back from Chicago and my little daughter did so well on the plane. Thank you to all my friends and family that our time there so special, even if most of it was spent removing wallpaper and painting. It was fun!

Happy Saturday y'all!
Iuliana
Pin It
Since I am so extra cool (wink wink), and get all these awesome features in the blogland,
please consider following or subscribing 
to my blog by clicking on one of the icons below:
facebooktwitter
Pin It

0 awesome comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day