Sun Day 2

Sunday, July 29, 2012

With so many absolutely talented people out there, as well as bloggers with gorgeous photography, incredible taste, beautiful homes, etc...I find myself feeling down, as I compare myself with them. It's almost like I feel I should be able to do everything they do. You can hear me say: well...so and so had 5 kids and manages to have a gorgeous clean house, and I only have one child and my apartment is always a mess. I know...not very helpful or positive thinking. So, I wanted to share a simple quote that I have seen floating around blogland, and has been somewhat inspirational to me.

                                                                                Source: piccsy.com via Iuliana on Pinterest


Have a wonderful Sun Day!

Hugs,
Iuliana
Pin It
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the quote! And never compare yourself, you are an Amazing talented fun fun fun person! And besides most of the clean houses you see are because you are coming over or because they are taking pictures. In real life I bet the are all more like me! Ha ha ha, I know you know what I mean! My house is ALWAYS clean! hee hee

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day