Elmo Party

Friday, June 8, 2012

I can't believe my baby is two already! How is it that time flies so fast? To celebrate I organized an Elmo party for her - yes...she loves Elmo. She loved everything and kept pointing at all the 
Elmos that were everywhere.





Oh...and this my friends....is my creation. I actually made it. It's a Street Sign inspired by
 Sesame Street with my baby's name on it.

 How cute is that? I saw one on Etsy and as much as I would've liked to buy it, since it was handmade and I like to support handmade, BUT...a big BUT...I could not afford it, and as much as the party guests (my husband included) thought I spent a lot of money on the party, I 
had a VERY small budget and mostly stuck with it.







  Do you see those cookies up there? AmAAAzing! They were made by my awesome friend Ashley. I didn't even have time to take them out of the bags or take pictures of all of them, because they were gone sooo fast. So here are a few pictures Ashley took before she mailed them to me.     
                                                                              

                                     I don't think Elmo ever looked better than this!




                                           "a" is for Abby, that's good enough for me! The colors, 
                                     the polka dots ...just perfect!



        And, of course, my favorite... the Chevron Cookies. Seriously...the cutest cookies ever!




I had a really stressful great time putting this party together. There are a lot more things that I just didn't have time to take pictures of...you know...something about toddlers...party...all in the same room...you get the idea. But it was all worth it, for my baby was so happy.




If you're looking for more party ideas,please  consider following my blog! That way you won't miss any posts and I would love to have you!  You can subscribe using the Google Friend Connect widget, through a reader, or signing up via email.  Just click on one of the icons below:

facebooktwitter

Hugs,
Iuliana
                                                                   


Pin It



Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Yay! the dessert table looks awesome! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Cute! You know how to throw an adorable party. And Ashley is such an artist. You're right- Elmo has never looked better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is perfect. I love the sign! Crazy! Your cookies are absolutely amazing. Your daughter is adorable. I have an Abby too. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You put together the most amazing party. My little one turns 2 in November and she loves all things Sesame Street especially Elmo. Thanks for sharing your ideas. I'm pinning this for future reference.
    Found you over at the Craft Envy link party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from Classy Clutter - this is too cute! I don't think I've ever seen an Elmo party look this good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Such a cute party idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun!! It amazes me how all the kids love Elmo. My daughter loves him and did even before she ever saw television. Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! My Elmo lover is now 6 and "much too grown up" for such things! I wish I could turn back time just so I could give her a great party like this! And also so she'd still snuggle with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful decorations! I like the idea.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day