New weekly Series {Pintertainment Weekly}

Monday, April 16, 2012

A friend of mine recently asked me what is my favorite thing to do. I wasn't sure if she wanted a serious answer or not, but I quickly answered: Reading blogs and Pinterest. I told her it was very entertaining for me. I now realize I should've said something about my husband or baby, because they really do provide me with the greatest joy in my life. In the same time, I am not afraid to admit that I find happiness from other sources as well, such as good books and movies, my aforementioned Google Reader list, Pinterest, cooking, shopping, exercising (mind you...it doesn't mean I actually do it.), dancing, painting, etc.

Since Pinterest and blogging are currently best buddies, I am started a weekly series called Pintertainment Weekly.

I love English, because you can come up with punny ways to say things, hence the title of my series. Two things will happen in a Pintertainment Weekly post:

- I will share some cool pins that I have enjoyed during the week
- I will share projects that I found on Pinterest and actually did

So, let's start the series of a few of my all time favorite pins:

This one is just pure beauty and an inspiration for my living room.



This is a recent pin on 'How to make crates out of pallet boards'. I really think I am going to do this. When I go on craigslist and look in their free section, there are always free pallets to pick up.



Look at this gorgeous but totally doable bathroom.



I don't even need to mention why I love this kitchen


That's it for now. What do you think of the name of the series? Too weird? Confusing? Tacky? Or maybe you like it just like I do?

Hugs,
Iuliana
Pin It
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I think it's awesome. I love puns :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!! I love your blog!! I am so excited to get to know you better! And...the pun is awesome! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really excited to get to know you better too, Mindi. I can't wait to do some crafty projects together. I did go to Restore and found some good things. I'll probably post about them here on the blog.

      Delete
  3. I love it :) but I might be a little biased because I am doing something similar! I am putting those too good to be true pins to the test at http://pinbusting.blogspot.com I'm a new fan of yours maybe you could check out my little corner of the web too :) Love your diy ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day