moving to Colorado

Friday, March 2, 2012

I was just about to purge organize my pantry/linen closet, when my husband was offered a job and we are now moving. So, my {Home.Organized}series will have to wait until we move, which is in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!!! I am yelling only because I don't know how to do it in such a short amount of time. Any calls to reality, slaps on the face tips are highly welcomed.

I should have a series titled {Home. Disorganized,}which will be a very mild describable of what our apartment looks like right now.

No...seriously....tell me what to do!!! Has anyone else had to move in only two weeks?

Hugs,
Iuliana
P.S If you live in Northern Denver, let me know if you know of any apartments/town homes for rent.

Pin It
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. One room at a time. Do you guys need boxes? Someone at church was telling me that moving companies only use their boxes once, so they have a bunch lying around that they might give away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, and WHEN exactly are you moving?! because I'm going out of town for a week next Thursday and are you going to be gone when I get back?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are moving on the 14th or 15th so most likely we won't see you:(

      Delete
  3. I'll miss you, Juliana! I wish you the best. Colorado is so beautiful!

    Once when we moved, my husband had a number system and numbered each box and had a master sheet describing the contents of each box. Well, he lost the master sheet. So we had to open all the boxes to figure out what was in them. My tip is to not do this.

    Wishing you a safe trip and happy moving! Let me know if you need any help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll miss everyone too. Thank you for all your awesome packing tips

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day