An inconsistent blogger

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hi. My name is Iuliana and I'm an undedicated inconsistent blogger.

I blog very sporadically as you may have gathered. Sometimes it'll be 5 times a week and sometimes I can go 2 weeks without blogging. I used to blame it on not having a good camera and thus not wanting to post terrible project pictures. Well...I got a DSLR for Christmas. What's my excuse now? I ran out of excuses really.

I have noticed (I know...it's rocket science people) that succesful bloggers are consistent by sticking to a schedule. You know....bla bla bla monday, or bla bla bla Tuesday. Well....I am thinking that maybe I should do so as well. See...I have a lot of projects I would like to complete, but they're in my head and I don't account to anyone (ah...the joys of being an adult). My husband is not one to care about home decor, and so there is noone that is excpecting me to do anything but myself. We all know that doesn't work very often. So, just like with working out, you need a work-out buddy, I am calling on you to be my diy buddies. 

This way, I'll make plans, hopefully stick to them, and report to you. You are in charge. 
You can even grade my work:)

I don't have a set schedule yet, but do have a bunch of ideas floating around.

First thing I'm going to start doing a temporary weekly series called {Home.Organized.} Every week I will share a space that I have cleaned/organized. I get my house clean, my blog gets attention, and hopefully you get some ideas for your own organizational endeavors. Win win! I'm pretty excited about it! Rest assure, I don't think I'll run out of spaces to clean/organize, so I'll have enough material to do a mini series. 
What do you think? Do you like the idea?

Introducing...


For all you cool bloggers out there: how do you stay consistent? 
Any suggestions for what you would
 like to see here?

Hugs,
Iuliana
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, Juliana! I need some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you. As of now, I have the camera excuse ;) plus an ancient laptop that hangs more than it works. :@
    thanks for the inspiration, maybe i'll get off my butt and start posting more regularly!
    I'd love it if you dropped by my blog :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day