Hunger Games vs. Twilight

Friday, February 24, 2012

I cannot wait for the Hunger Games movie! My girlfriends and I are planning on a midnight showing (at least I hope so. Am I right?). Anyone living in the Chicago area is welcome to join us! It should be fun. Maybe a book club before that?

                                                                     Source: movies.com via Iuliana on Pinterest


What about you? Are you as obsessed excited for the movie as I am? Do you think it's comparable to Twilight in hype and fan base?

Hugs,
Iuliana
Pin It
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Just found ur blog :) I read the hunger games books and now I can't wait to see the movie!!! It should be awesome! Visit my blog if u like Russian food :)
    http://eatandtheneatsomemore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day