New addition

Wednesday, November 9, 2011



I love sharing tutorials with you, and especially finding so much inspiration in the blogosphere and making something original. I am only at the beginning of this creative blogging journey, and really wish to connect with you guys and be friends. I appreciate all your support so far. 

I also wanted to take a minute and share something else that I spend my time on - my etsy shop. I knit and crochet...like...a lot. Here are some new fall/winter items I added in my shop yesterday. I am so excited about my newest model. She is gorgeous and no matter what I put on her...it's like it was made for her.

Charcoal Grey Crochet Beanie/Cloche 

Spiral Flower Headband/Earwarmer in Taupe


Crochet Beanie in very light pink
These make a perfect holiday gift! If you want to visit my shop and check out some more handmade warm goodness, I wouldn't mind at all. Share this with your friends or put it on your holiday gift wishlist. I am offering a 25% off coupon for you guys:

PROCRAFTINATION25

I do hope you'll visit my shop and will not stop following my blog because
 I advertised my shop for a little bit.

Hugs,
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I am going to have to ask my daughter (18 yr) if you are her inspiration! She just made this ear warmer/headband with the spiral flower! Fancy me finding you!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been awarded the Liebster blog award!! See here: http://delightfullyrandomposts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your crochet projects..and your model is beautiful. I wish I could find a model for my crochet items. Do you take the pictures of her?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day