Mini Pods Wreath

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Here's a wreath I started making back in September, but after a very unhappy mishap with my glue gun AND a two month separation, I just finished in time for my fall/thanksgiving decor. 


WHAT YOU'LL NEED

1. Wreath form (I used a twine one that I already had)
2. A pack of mini pods (I found mine at Michaels)
3. Glue Gun
4. Ribbon

It's a relatively easy project. It is a little boring though. Just go around and glue your little pods to the wreath form, pressing tightly. TIP:  if you're watching TV or a movie while doing this project, make sure you look at what you're doing when using a hot like lava glue gun. Just sayin'.

Add some ribbon and attach wherever your heart desires. 

Hugs,                                                                                                                       

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Oh.My.Goodness.

    We are the same person!!!! You will NEVER believe this but I finished almost the exact same wreath as you this year!!!! Great minds think alike I suppose ;)

    I love how yours turned out ~ don't you just adore those mini pods!?! I wish I managed to find more that two packs though as I ended up using all of mine for two wreaths. Now I love them so much I wish I had more for like loose displays (e.g., in a bowl or apothecary jar). Ah well...

    Thanks for sharing your project (hope you'll pop by and check out mine as well!)

    Take care,
    Christina
    designingbynumbers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...that's awesome! It makes me think that I may be doing something right. I saw yours and it looks amazing. I love your blog and the photography is amazing! (unlike mine...i have the crappiest point and shoot and take all my pics at night. I know...boo). Thank you for you sweet comment, Christina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO cute.. what a great idea.... Officially following ya and stopping in from Monday link up : )) I'm Marilyn and Would OVE for you to share this via my thanksgiving craft party pweease.. TY http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/11/three-weeks-of-thanksthankful-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely will. Thank you for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute wreath and perfect for Thanksgiving! So glad you linked up with us! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    Marie
    mylilpinkpocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day