10 Bird Cage Decorating Ideas

Saturday, October 1, 2011

I have a friend who has the most awesome antique (or antique looking), rustic and vintage decorations in her home....like lots of them. What's really cool, is that none of it looks dated and I am in love. One of these cool decor pieces are birdcages. I am still looking to find one at a flea market/antique store/ thrift store/garage sale. Yes...I attend these with the utmost regularity. Until that glorious moment arrives into my life, I am just drooling over some Piterest finds, that I want to share with you.

Beautifully White

                                   Source: missmustardseed.blogspot.com via Iuliana on Pinterest


Aqua bird cage wall display

                              Source: southernhospitalityblog.com via Iuliana on Pinterest


A bird cage used for organizing stationary…Brilliant

                                          Source: thecottagechick.com via Iuliana on Pinterest


Turquoise bird cage

                                                Source: google.com via Iuliana on Pinterest


Bird cage aquarium

                                                 Source: casasugar.com via Iuliana on Pinterest


You could put anything in there. So pretty.

                                                Source: craftster.org via Iuliana on Pinterest


Lots of people use them to make chandeliers

                                         Source: grahamandgreen.co.uk via Iuliana on Pinterest


Bird cage weddings
                                       Source: a1weddinginvitations.net via Iuliana on Pinterest

                                     Source: weddings.theknot.com via Iuliana on Pinterest


That owl seems so happy the bird cage is only for decorating

                            Source: lessthanperfectlifeofbliss.blogspot.com via Iuliana on Pinterest


And if you feel like one is not enough, you can always go with...5. 
I see these as perfect ways to decorate the top of the kitchen cabinets.

                                             Source: google.ca via Iuliana on Pinterest


My current home decorating style (at least in my dreams) is antique reinvented,
and this sure fits that category.

What do you think of bird cages? Do you hate them? Do you love them? 
What projects have you done using birdcages?

Hugs,
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Your inspiration pins are gorgeous! I don't have any decorative cages (just a real one with a real bird!) but I really love the idea of decorating with them.

    I have posted about a few of my favourite pins on my blog today and if you have 5 Minutes to spare please pop by! I would be honoured if you could also link up your post to my new Pinning and Singing Linky Party as this post is just fabulous! I have also created a Pinning Bloggers Master List at my blog that you might be interested in joining.

    Best wishes and happy pinning!
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day