Yummy lunch - Maple club sandwich

Wednesday, August 10, 2011


I love to cook, but rarely find enough motivation to cook gourmet meals (unless we're having people over, or it's a holiday...so come on over). I like bacon, but only if I eat it once in a blue moon, so this is the perfect  recipe for me. I scour the internet for fun, easy, and healthy (ok...maybe not this one) and kraft.com is a site a frequent often.




                                                                                                                     what you need

thin multi-grain sandwich bun
1 Tbsp.  Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
leaf lettuce (sometimes I like to put fresh spinach instead)
2 slices tomato
4 slices Deli Fresh Smoked Turkey Breast
Big Slice Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slice

                     

make it



SPREAD bun with mayo.  FILL with remaining ingredients.
2 slices cooked  Maple Bacon
SERVING SUGGESTION
Serve with assorted cut-up fresh vegetables.

Hugs,
Pin It

0 awesome comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day