Phillips deVeer Interiors

Monday, August 15, 2011











Those of you that know me well, know that I am not committed to certain colors for the rest pf my life, and that I go through phases. Right now I am in a turquoise stage. I discovered Phillips deVeer Interiors, an interior design studio founded by Elena K. Phillips and Cristin G. deVeer located in Rowayton, CT. 


I like how they combine a traditional style with modern aspects. And although I cannot afford any of this stuff, it sure is pretty to look at and to draw inspiration from. Kinda like window shopping. Sometimes I love window shopping, more than real shopping.  How gorgeous is the bathroom with the Quadrille wallpaper? 


Chevron/ zigzags are just so cool these days, so check out the bedding from Urban Outfitters. Can you tell I am in love? 


This a cowl from my last winter's collection. Should I bring it back?




Hugs,Pin It

0 awesome comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day