7 Clever Uses for Mason Jars

Monday, August 22, 2011

Just so you know,I am easily influenced by current trends and want to adopt them as soon as new ones come out. One of them is Mason Jars. I've used them for jam; I've used them for my moldovan grandma's recipe canned eggplant bruscheta...and that's about it. Now, you may have noticed, but the blog land is roaming with mason jar ideas, and I thought I'd share some with you, featuring some cool bloggers and diy geniuses:


Inspired by Weeping Cheries





Inspired by: Wedding Bells


A few more ideas I forgot where I found



I've seen them at Walmart and Ace. I am collecting them one by one from different garage sales and can't wait to try out some of these ideas. It would probably look great with my new old kitchen hutch.

Hugs,
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Loving your mason jar inspiration! I am thinking about doing the candle in the mason jar on my back balcony I think that would look gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing. I am your newest follower.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. L.o.v.e IT !!!!!! Esp the ones with pictures on it.. wonder how thay come up with brilliant ideas like this..

    great blog Iuliana..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave you an award. Come check it out: http://mylilpumpkinpatch.blogspot.com/2011/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day