7 celebrity ways to wear a slouchy hat {New item}

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I am in love with this slouchy hat look, and apparently celebrities do too. 



I found this yarn store not far from my house, and now I have a strong love/hate relationship with it. It has amazing organic yarns. The bad part...they are expensive. I bought a couple of skeins of organic cotton...and I am sold for life. It is so nice to work with, I just don't think I can buy yarn from JoAnne's anymore. So I made a "slouchy but not grouchy" beret that works perfectly for summer, because it has that mesh look. My friend wasn't sure if she'd wear something like that in the summer, but once I took this picture, she was converted to this BOHO look. She seems pretty happy to be my guinea pig.





If anyone's interested in the pattern or a tutorial, I'd be happy to make one. I just don't want to make one, if nobody's interested.

Hugs

~ IulianaPin It

18 comments:

  1. I follow this blog through GFC-Paula Giglia, I'd wear this lovely hat with jeans, oversized white tee or a cute dress with boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I'll follow your blog! I would wear this hat everywhere but most likely to the park.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest GFC follower.

    In terms of your Q about getting more followers, get out and visit other blogs! Leave comments. Meet other moms on SocialMoms.com and BloggyMoms.com too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Iuliana...great blog! I'm a blue jeans girl, so I'd wear it with any great pair of blues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Like your FB page and follow your blog. I am a veterinarian, and LOVEEEEE slouch hats when I am not working!!! Where would I wear it? A better question - where could I NOT wear it??? CUTE!
    Kelly Smith
    kellychris22@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this hat is adorable.i would wear it with baggy pleated shorts,a fitted tank in a neutral color.colorful beads(the more homemade the better)a favorite sandal and top it off with that fabulous hat!
    bumblebee5578@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Id wear it with anything ! I love it and it would so serve me great use to corral my curly hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow your blog!! Thx for the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would wear it with anything causal pretty much and I would definitely continue wearing it when it gets a little chillier outside!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a follower! I would love to wear it in the mornings when I take my dogs for their walks! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a new follower and I would love to win!
    caovard@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that I would wear this with the new levi's and top and that I just got.
    caovard@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm following you! and this hat is so cool! i'd wear it with my knit tunic top, cuff shorts, and wedge sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  14. When I go out with my man, who is very appreciative of any effort I make to look my best, I'm sure I would enjoy wearing that lovely hat on our next date.So I guess I'll wear it with a big smile just like you. I am following you via rss feed! grace at amnet dot net dot au

    ReplyDelete
  15. the girl wearing the hat is actually my friend. But yes...with a smile is the best way to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The GIVEAWAY is now closed. Thank you all for participating. I really appreciate your support for all things handmade. I will announce the winner tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its the most beautiful hat ever! Please, can you send me the pattern? Thank you!! vedranasola@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day