Oh no...another crafting blog!!!!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Does the world really need another crafting blog? Probably not. What more could I add to the abundance of absolutely amazing creative blogs out there? They have beautiful blogs, with gorgeous pictures, interesting content, fun tutorials...etc etc. I am not sure I can compete with these really cool moms.

To make myself feel better, I like to blame it on circumstances, such as:
- Well, I have no cool camera;
- I have no house where I could display a dresser that I've renovated and posted a tutorial for on my blog;
- English is not my native language, so therefore my heart and mind speak a different language, hence the lack of substantive writing;
-  ...oh...and if it wasn't midnight right now and if I didn't have to wake up at 6:00 AM ('cause that's when my baby likes to start her day), I would probably think of a million other things that are stopping me from having a cool blog that is worth following.

So, my dear avid readers, (yes...hubby...you'll probably be the only one to read this blog), here I am starting this less than perfect blog, with very far from awesome writing...don't forget those digital camera, no natural light pictures.

On a less negative note, I feel like having a blog connected with my love for making things, will help me get my creative thinking going. Really, it's almost like cleaning your desk drawers -- you find things that you didn't know were there and all of the sudden are needed.

Love,

 ~~Iuliana (read You-Lee-Ana)

P.S. Seriously, don't you think those super moms secretly have more than 24 hours in their days? How do I get in on that?Pin It

0 awesome comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day