Hats for Chemo Patients...

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Starting with May 8th untill May 22, for every sale I make, I will be making a hat and donating it to chemo patients through a non-profit organization, called Halos of Hope*. Here's a little about them from their website (www.halosofhope.org):

"Cancer is a journey of courage.
Let us embrace you along the way.

We are a not-for-profit organization committed to providing in-need chemo patients with crafted hats donated by caring volunteers. These acts of love are continually needed to comfort the bald heads of cancer patients."

WHAT WILL YOU-LEE-ANA BOUTIQUE DO?
The more sales I make, the more hats I will donate. Please share this everyone you know. I really want to donate my time and effort in making these hats and provide some comfort and relief to cancer patients, but I have to be able to buy the materials, as well.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?

Buy something from my shop, and I will make and donate a hat. Once the hat for donation is made, I will send you a picture. 

This is where you can shop: www.youleeanaboutique.com

*********
I am always seeking new ways to be of service and I hope to do better every time. I really hope to be able to do this for longer than this particular campaign. Let me know if you have ideas or suggestions. Honest feedback is always welcome.

*********
For more information about Halos of Hope, visit their website at http://www.halosofhope.org/

Pin It

0 awesome comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day